H1 extension got denial.. Urgent help needed.

Swetha08

Dear Experts,

Very Urgent help needed

My H1-B got denial last week and my I-94 is expiring on 30th of this month. And i filed my h1 transfer (premium) with another company and also slow processing with my employer and they are in the process now. Also I got I20 from college for spring semester

My questions are

1) What I need to do if it got denial again? How many times we can apply h1 extension?

2) Can I stay and work legally with my I20 or i need to apply for change of status from h1 2 f1? How much time it will take to get it approved and can I work until it got approved?

3) Also my spouse h4 status is ending on 30th of this month. How he need to maintain his status.

Waiting for your suggestions……….Please advice

Dear Experts,

Very Urgent help needed

My H1-B got denial last week and my I-94 is expiring on 30th of this month. And i filed my h1 transfer (premium) with another company and also slow processing with my employer and they are in the process now. Also I got I20 from college for spring semester

My questions are

1) What I need to do if it got denial again? How many times we can apply h1 extension?

If you are denied, you must return home as you will then be accumulating illegal presence with expired I-94.

2) Can I stay and work legally with my I20 or i need to apply for change of status from h1 2 f1? How much time it will take to get it approved and can I work until it got approved?

Absolutely NOT. You need to get F1 stamping from home country as you do not hgave enough time to process COS to F1 while still in status. Why would you think an I-20 would give you any right to work? Read the USCIS website on limitations of F1 visa and the very limited work opportunities.

3) Also my spouse h4 status is ending on 30th of this month. How he need to maintain his status.

His status depends on yours. There is nothing you can do without a valid H1B status.

Waiting for your suggestions……….Please advice

You seems to have little understanding of either H1B or F1. Read the USCIS website about rights and responsibilities.

Please seek an appointment with a local immigration attorney immediately to discuss your situation and possible options.

let me know if you are still facing Problem

let me know if you are still facing Problem. I can give good sugession. I recntly over come similar problem