H1-B. Travel. Visa stamped in Mexico.

volchonok

Registered Users (C)
Hello, people!
I just got H1-B approved. Valid for 3 years. It's my first H1-B. I need to go to Europe in May. I've heard I have to get my visa stamped in my passport in order to have a safe trip back. Ca you pls expain me how I should do it? Can I do it in Mexico? I don't want to go to the US Embassy in my native country because I know it can be "not very succesful".
Can you pls give me your advice concerning how to get my H1-B stamped in Mexico? Is it safe to do so? Any guarantee that it'll be succesful?
THANK YOU!

Ira.

volchonok said:
Hello, people!
I just got H1-B approved. Valid for 3 years. It's my first H1-B. I need to go to Europe in May. I've heard I have to get my visa stamped in my passport in order to have a safe trip back.
---that is correct
Ca you pls expain me how I should do it?
--- you need to go back to your home country then Visit US consulate or US embassy in your home country for H1 Visa stamp
Can I do it in Mexico?
-------- you can try in Mexico or Canada but if your Visa got rejected in Canada or Mexico then you have to Fly directly from Canada or Mexico to your home country for Visa stamp. if you Study in US and you have US degree then good chances of getting H1 visa stamp in Canada or Mexico

I don't want to go to the US Embassy in my native country because I know it can be "not very succesful".
Can you pls give me your advice concerning how to get my H1-B stamped in Mexico? Is it safe to do so?
Any guarantee that it'll be succesful?
THANK YOU!

Ira.