H1 B RFE....I-94 Expired. Please help me out

Bolt

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I was with company A until March 23rd 2008 and changed to company B (they filed my H1B transfer as well as extension on 03/24/2008 with Vermont center). USCIS didn't process my case until mid of September 2008 and my employer B raised a service request. After 15 days of service request i got a query on my H1B i.e on 09/30/2008. Query was replied on 10/30/2008 but haven't received any response until now and also the status hasn't been changed in the website.

On the other side my I-94 expired on August 18th 2008(my h1b with company A was until ag 18th). Its been exactly 120 days until now that my i-94 got expired and came to know from others that i can stay in US for 240 days maximum after my I-94 expiration.

Could you please help me out what are the options i have here with respect to the H1B and also regarding the I-94. Your help is highly appreciated. Plzzzzzzzzzzz help me out.

You can work as long as the petition is pending. So no need to worry on that front. My case is in similar situation from Oct 29,2007. My case is in routine sucurity check pending.

You can work as long as the petition is pending. So no need to worry on that front. My case is in similar situation from Oct 29,2007. My case is in routine sucurity check pending.

that info is not correct strugglingonh1. contact your lawyer immediately looks like you are on out of status for a long time.