H1 B Renewal

Indigc

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
My H1b renewal was filed in October 2003 , the status still shows not approved , any idea why its taking so long.
thx
Indi

H-1 Extension approved

Hi,
My H-1 was Filed in Nebraska. It had a receipt date of Oct 8th 2003.
Just checked and the status is approved on Jan 7th

Extension Not APPROVED

MINE WAS FILED ON OCTOBER 14TH, STATUS SHOWS STILL NOT APPROVED , WHERE AS WHEN I LOOK AT THE TRACKER IT SAYS STILL PROCESSIN 1-129 FILED ON SEPT 26. aNY IDEA HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE , N THEN AFTER THAT HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE STAMPING OF THE PASSPORT.

H1 Tracker

Can you please give me the tracker link I am unable to find it.
My employer has given me the LIN number is this enough?

thanks

Hello,

Any idea, How long it is taking to get the H1 renewel, My H1b renewal was filed in January 6th 2004,

I have the LIN # when i tried to check the status online its says "system doesn't have the info". I am not sure why?

Thanks

Nebraska processing date is 26th December....I am expecting mine will get approved this month end..

RD: 6th Jan'2004

Vaccilating

I am in a real dilemna,
I applied for H1 extension receipt date Dec 6 and whenever I check it says the same thing ie we have received your petition and this takes 30 - 120 days.
The Nebraska Service Center is now processing Dec 26 so most probably my H1 extension got rejected or incurred a query.

I have to goto India urgently and need to goto Canada to get H1 stamped anyways, so I am thinking of switching to Advanced Parole /EAD.

This is frustrating can anyone show me some light why I shouldnt switch or should

thanks

deep

Re: H1 Approved in 55 Days

sree1965, Did you apply in Premium?, Those are aproved in 10 working days.

Mine was standard H1 renewal

deep2000, Check with your attorney, he/she will have any updates if they have received any from INS

good luck, our life will be like this only before we get our GC, after that will have other issues like project etc, keep cool buddy...

Hello, Mine was approved yesterday...

INS Receipt date : 6th Jan 2004
Approved date : 11th Mar 2004

Good luck to all folks