H1-B 3 yr extension question?

NYDude125

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
My 6-year H1B visa expires on Nov 26, 2009. I applied for another 3 year H1B extension based on my already approved I-140 petition with Receipt date of July 2, 2009 under regular processing.
Based on my employer's suggestion, I proactively submitted a 1 page document giving details about my Project, client location, client name, managers name & managers contact information at the time of submitting my H1-B extension documents itself.
As of August 30,the current USCIS case status link is still showing as "Case received & pending".

My Questions:
#1) Is there more risk on applying in premium processing by increasing chances of getting RFE especially given that I have 3 months time left in my H1-B expiration ?

#2) Please advice me if I should go with regular processing or premium processing?

#3) Is it necessary to show a valid reason for applying under premium processing especially if I have 3 months time remaining for H1-B expiration from now?

Thanks.

Hi,

My suggestion is to wait and let it be a regular processing. You have already applied within time and no need to rush it with $1000 extra.

Extra info. provided is great and that will minimize the chance for you to get a standard RFE. I guess stay put and your case should slip through the system without any trouble.

Zia
Immigrationezee.com