H-4 EAD I-797 NOA - approved but EAD not issued

Guru Kripa

Hi,

My wife has L2 EAD in year 2002 through 2007, She applied for H4 EAD based on my I-140 approved (I-140 was approved in Feb 2015), On Saturday I received I-797 Notice of Action below:
NOTICE DATE: November 23, 2015

Notice Type: Approval Notice
Class: C26

Valid from 11/23/2015 to 12/31/2017

The above application has been approved. The separate application for adjustment of status has also been approved. ( A separate notice of this approval will be mailed.) Since the applicant has been granted permanent residence, an EAD card will not be issued because this card is not for use by permanent residents to establish employment eligibility.

The separate notice of the approval of adjustment of status application will provide information about delivery of the applicant's alien registration card.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA OR EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA OR FORM I-688B.

NOTICE:Although this application/petition has been approved, DHS reserves the right to verify the information submitted in this application, petition and/or supporting documentation to ensure conformity with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other authorities. methods used for verifying information may include, but are not limited to, the review of public information and records,contact by correspondence, the internet, or telephone, and site inspections of businesses and residences. Information obtained during the course of verification will be used to determine whether revocation, rescission, and/or removal proceedings are appropriate. Applicants, petitioners, and representatives of record will be provided an opportunity to address derogatory information before any formal proceeding is initiated.
--------------------
My questions:
1. Is my wife going to receive EAD card.?
2. She did not apply for AOS or I-485 because our H1B PD is 2013

Is he going to received GC card, USCIS case status showing "Card Was Mailed To Me".

Please share your inputs and comments.

Regards,
Guru