H-1B was underpaid andnoe applying for I-485

mas485

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, my lawyer just told me that I might have some problems with my I-485 because he found out that I was underpaid for more than a year and now asking me to get a new lawyer because he is representing my exemployer. This was not my fault and kindly advice me and which lawyer could best handle my case. I live in Virginia. Thanks!

:( Mas485.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, my lawyer just told me that I might have some problems with my I-485 because he found out that I was underpaid for more than a year and now asking me to get a new lawyer because he is representing my exemployer. This was not my fault and kindly advice me and which lawyer could best handle my case. I live in Virginia. Thanks!

:( Mas485.

Does your I-140 is approved? If it is approved then there should not be a problem?

Does your I-140 is approved? If it is approved then there should not be a problem?

My I-140 is pending but I see no problem with my I-140 since the wages is way up and my current employer is very good. It just my old emplyer where I work for two years. Thanks for your input.

My I-140 is pending but I see no problem with my I-140 since the wages is way up and my current employer is very good. It just my old emplyer where I work for two years. Thanks for your input.

It should not be a problem unless you were not working for some days. Moreover You do not need to submit your tax returns along with your I-485.

It should not be a problem unless you were not working for some days. Moreover You do not need to submit your tax returns along with your I-485.

Number 30, thanks for the input. My lawyer did asked my tax returns for three years (06,05 and 04) to file I-140 which i have no problem. But for I-485, he asked my 02 and 03 W2 and that he found that I was not paid according to prevailing wages. I hope it will not cost any problem but I will certainly looking for a good lawyer who can argue it that i was not my fault. Anyway,,,,,great to have your input. Thanks

I-485 FD 06/07 if my lwayer file it.