H-1B transfer Urgent

sarasota

Registered Users (C)
Company A cancelled my H-1 on July 31 st. Now I have found company B to apply for a H-1 but it is 15 days after the first got cancelled.

Can I start working with company B as soon as I get my receipt? or

Should I ask company B to do premium processing?

My company A's visa and I94 was until August 2006. Now if I get my new H-1 approved what are the implications?

Do I have go out of the country and get a new visa stamp before starting employment with B?

Thanks.

sarasota said:
Company A cancelled my H-1 on July 31 st. Now I have found company B to apply for a H-1 but it is 15 days after the first got cancelled.
------ how do you know they have cancelled the H1 on july 31? did the company sent letter to USCIS on 31?
Can I start working with company B as soon as I get my receipt? or
------ you need recent pay stubs for H1 transfer, if you have better file H1 transfer ASAP
Should I ask company B to do premium processing?
--Better, you will have the result in 15-20 days of filing if you file premium
My company A's visa and I94 was until August 2006. Now if I get my new H-1 approved what are the implications?
----- what your lawyer can do is file H1 TRANSFER if the USCIS does not transfer let them approve it as NEW H1
Do I have go out of the country and get a new visa stamp before starting employment with B?
---if H1 Transfer is approved and you get new I-94 attached with approval then no need to go out or get Visa stamp. if your H1 is approved FRESH NEW without I-94 then you have to go out , get H1 Visa stamp and enter on H1 status. you need a good lawyer request him to file H1 to H1 Transfer not new H1, if USCIS sends any RFE then lawyer can reply to approve it as fresh H1, talk to your lawyer becase I dont think USCIS is going to revoke your H1 in 10-15 days if letter was posted on 31 july, they take time to act on applications

Thanks.

Hi ginnu, thanks for your response. It is very helpful

------ how do you know they have cancelled the H1 on july 31? did the company sent letter to USCIS on 31?

I am not sure whether they did send a letter or not. They told me they will cancel my H-1 after 31st. I do not want to call them now and remind them?!!!

I dont think USCIS is going to revoke your H1 in 10-15 days if letter was posted on 31 july, they take time to act on applications

If I assume they did send a letter on July 31st, from previous cases how much time does USCIS take to revoke H-1s?

I do have pay stubs till July 31st.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sarasota said:
Hi ginnu, thanks for your response. It is very helpful

I am not sure whether they did send a letter or not. They told me they will cancel my H-1 after 31st. I do not want to call them now and remind them?!!!

I dont think USCIS is going to revoke your H1 in 10-15 days if letter was posted on 31 july, they take time to act on applications

If I assume they did send a letter on July 31st, from previous cases how much time does USCIS take to revoke H-1s?
----- I have seen only 1 case where USCIS revoked that case after 4 months ( that appeared on Online status check) you can check the status of your H1B online
I do have pay stubs till July 31st.
------ file H1 transfer ASAP
Thanks