H-1B and H4 Visa

Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen working in US. I've got my h-1b approved. I have two questions (1) can my dependents get their H4 stamp at the port of entry to US at Toronto Pearson airport and can it be done on Weekends (2) what are the required documents? Do I need to get any employee letter or my H-1B petition is enough? Thanks
You can visit US embassy in Canada to get your visa stamps. Both Mexico and Canada are accessible from USA through land borders.

Documents Required for H1B Visa Stamping
  1. Passport – All original passports including old and expired.
  2. DS 160 form copy.
  3. US embassy Visa interview appointment confirmation copy.
  4. Form i797A or B (H1B approval notice) – Original is best. If not possible, then carry copy of i797 approval.
  5. Form i129 (H1B application) copy of form i-129.
  6. H1B LCA copy – Carry of LCA posting.
  7. Employment verification letterOriginal – H1B can get it from employer.
  8. Last 3 months Pay stubs/ Salary slips – Color or black and white copy.
  9. Last 3 year W2 (if any)
  10. H1B approval notice (i797A or B) from your previous employer (if any).
  11. Education Degree – Transcripts or mark sheets from your school, university – graduation, post-graduation.
  12. Original I-20s forms (if any) – if you have an education degree from the US.
  13. OPT or EAD card (if any).