==> JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

sailor! it doesnt help even if the case is assigned. i am 01-275-xxxx

and my case was assigned to officer on 2/9/02. and I still dont have an approval or rfe. I think he/she has completely misplaced the file

Is AVM reliable? How long after approval do they update it? Sorry HoppingB

Sorry to hear HoppingBunny. I guess we are the mercy of the INS gods. How long after approval does the AVM get updated?

July 23, 2001 RD approved - new comer (WAC-01-275-xxxxx)

Heard on AVM. "Case has been approved on march 22nd ..."

EB-3 RIR India
PD : 07/98 (PD)
     MD : 07/20/2001
     RD : 07/23/2001
     ND : 09/06/2001

FP:
    FP Done : 01/04/2002
    FP Sched : 01/11/2002
    FP Loc : Oakland, CA

Many thanks to all and especially to Pcee and others who do a wonderful job of maintaining this list. This forum has been really great. Thanks everyone and goodluck to you all.

Cheers !!

I wish AILA were indeed true as I don\'t see any credibility in this. Allow me to explain...

A friend of mine, used to call the INS almost everyday. When he got tried, he first sent fax enquiries. He sent 3 fax inquiries with an interval of 10 days in between faxes. When he did not receive any responses, he mailed a letter to them every 7 days. Guess what, INS started responding to his queries and sent him about 3 responses and in about 2-3 weeks from the receipt of the last response, he got his approval notice in the mail. He is a happy GC holder with not only just the stamp in his passport, but also the plastic card too.

So I just cant believe INS would adopt these delaying tactics that I would expect from other third world countries. And like someone said on this forum, "Haven\'t they already delayed us enough that they would delay us more ?". The AVM and phone number is indeed for customer service and if customers are anxious about their Green Cards/Freedom (which the INS too is much aware of the value of GC), I will never believe that they would delay cases who call them regularly.

I hope my GC friend is reading this is too and is smiling with acknowledgement...

03/30/02 RFE. W2, Emplyment letter requested

03/30/02 RFE. W2\'s, and employment letter requested.

PCee, Please add my updated status to your spreadsheet. Thanks.

RFE Notice

Just got call from my Attorney, received RFE last week for W2, Employment Letter and pay stabs. I have included my W2 and an employment letter with my I485.

RFE AOS 03/29 W2s Tax

RFE AOS 03/29 W2s Tax

03/14/02 RFE. W2\'s, three paystubs & 1040 with sch & attachments.
Marriage Certificate for wife.
04/16/02 Mailed the Required Docs
04/22/02 Received the Required Docs and processing resumed.
Wating for the next step ...... ?

PCee,

Please updated status on your spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Is it really true about not getting approvals from past 3 weeks ???

Hi PCee,

Recently when I tried to post a message, I could not do it since this portal has disabled my userid because of some problem. I was wondering if the same thing has happened with others too ? So they were unable to post their approvals ? ( Just trying to think that the glass is half full :) )

Thanks

No Title

Thats true , even my mesage are not getting posted. I am awaiting for approval. WAC01-269-XXXX RD July 13 ND Aug 28

Talked to INS...case has been assigned to an officer.. as of April 22nd So something is surely movi

Any idea of approximate time it takes for approval once it is assigned to an officer?

She said I was lucky:) as they are processing April-2001 cases !!

rd-23rd July
nd-6th Sept...
fp- San Jose 16th Jan. Resumed processing on 23rd Jan.

Checked AVM...Got Approved. Posted it in Recent Approvals for April 2002 .

Also Posted the following message under I-485 issues for California Service Center.

Both me and my wife\'s AOS case has been approved.

WAC-01-270-XXXXX
Receipt Dt. :- 07/18/01
Notice Dt. :- 08/29/01
Finger Printing :- 01/16/02

My case was approved on April 30 th 2002 and the AVM was updated almost immediately. I checked it on the same day around 9:30 am.
If you notice my receipt Dt. it is in July.

Please give me some courage.. WAC-01-277-XXX

All,

RD: 07/26/01
ND: 09/10/01

FP Notice: 01/24/02
FP Schduled: 02/26/02
FP done: 02/26/02

Till Now the AVM is not changed. Called FBI and found it is processed on 03/05/02.

AVM still says "On Jan 24th a notice for finger print......"

Do not worry about the AVM. It is a piece of crap

I am sure your FP has reached INS. If you still want to confirm, call up IIO on 949-831-8427, press 1, then 1 and then 0 to talk to IIO.

There have been cases where AVM was like your message and they got approval letters in mail.

My RD is 07.25.01 too and I am still waiting. WAC 01-262.5XXXX.

soi

Thanks for your message

My lawyer asked me not to call IIO at any cost. That is why, I am in this frustration.

Anyhow, thanks for your answer.

-Divi

Because...

Before Medical checkup, I always had a feeling that I have HepB. I was not aware that this is different from the regular jaundice, which I had in my childhood.

It was in my mind for a while.. So I used the name here.
-Divi