>>>>> IS THERE ANY OCTOBER 2001 TRACKER ? <<&lt

kool

steelers,

i have already updated my info on rupnet.com and that is wonderful site and thanks to srini also for starting this thread.

sunny

To Steelers

We need our own tracker, period...

I believe we had had this discussion a few days earlier and everyone agreed that though rupnet tracker is one of the best things to happen in recent times we still need a forum specific to our month to share our experiences and opinions. Also this way we make sure that there is a tracker available on this site itself without the need to go out of this site.
Srinivas is doing a wonderful job. Please appreciate his effort folks.

october_rd

To October_rd

I have no doubt that our forum is quite important and useful. I was in no way suggesting that we do away with it.
I was raising concern for the database.

Here is the latest.

Sorry guys, I am away from my work place this week. Never the less, I will make it a point to access this portal atleastg once in two days and update the info.

Any idea !!

Hi Folks,

Do you guys have any idea when VSC will start processing October\'01..Looks like they still didn\'t complete july\'01..

may be in June

The latest I expect to see a good number of October Rd approvals is in the middle of June provided there is no disruption of the regular work because of reorginization at all INS Centers which has started.
Hang on..........

big lists

July and August list looks very big..So Will the INS do the processing fast if the list is big(crazy question..Just to make our thread to be visible on TOP)..

Our Thread is getting lost in this Forum... Come on Guys our time will be here soon......

Please add me in...

FP: February, 2001
RD: October 29, 2001
ND: December 05, 2001
FP.. ND: April 25, 2002
FP.. Done: May 04, 2002
State :Delaware