Greencard for remote workers(Working from home)

konquistador

Hi, i have a approved PERM application in CT and now in the process of applying for I-140. Due to family reasons i am planning to move to Iowa. My employer(manager at work) allows me to sign up for Remote Worker Program and lets me working from home in Iowa. But here are my questions

a) H1B Question: My employer has to file for an amendment of H1-B and that should take care of H1.

b) PERM/140 Question: During my PERM application employer had posted all the Job-Ads, Prevailing wage, Work location as CT. Now if i move to Iowa should i do it all over again in Iowa?
or
should i continue my I-140 as is in CT and after its approved, tell USCIS that i moved to Iowa. Does it make any difference?

For H-1B employer has to file amended LCA & H-1B for inclusion of all work locations even if you were to provide work from home.
Form PERM/I-140 if your employer is a consulting company employees is to travel at client locations for various duration of time DOL requires to do recruitment at company headquarters which I understand it is CT & should mention "position is located in XXX CT and other various unanticipated work sites nationwide. Periodic travel may be required" this should cover up your situation should you be working in IA even though your employer is based out of CT.