Green Card for Parents

Hello I sponsored my dad for a green card. The I-130 application was approved and I am currently preparing to file the Affidavit for financial sponsor and the Immigrant visa application. For the civil documents needed, they are asking for a birth certificate.

I looked at the reciprocity schedule between USA and Lebanon and this is what I found.

Alternate Documents: Alternate civil documentation of birth (for Lebanese nationals whose place of birth is Lebanon) can be the individual or family civil registration sheet issued by the Civil Registry Office, which records all members of a family. If a birth certificate is unavailable due to non-registration or the civil war, the statement of non-existence must be requested from the Ministry of Interior’s local Civil Registry Office.

Does this mean I can submit an individual civil registration instead of his birth certificate as we don't have one ? Do I need to submit anything else with this ?

Thanks a lot for the help.

I interpret the above to mean individual or family civil registration plus the statement of non-existence from the Ministry of Interior’s local Civil Registry Office can be submitted if there’s no birth certificate.

Hello - if the Ministry of Interior’s local Civil Registry Office does not issue a statement of non-existence - what we could do ?
Thanks again