Green Card for Parents born before 1950, and don't have birth certificate


New Member
Dear Rajiv,

I am a US citizen and applying green card for my parents in India. Both are born before 1950, do not have a birth certificate/marriage certificate and also do not have close relatives/siblings to provide an affidavit.

How do I proceed in this case?