Green card based on asylum

Kuss2000

Hi guys am glad to be back in this forum. I have a concern and will appreciate if someone knowledgeable or with similar experience can share mor light please .

I got my asylum in April 2019 and exactly one year later in june 2020 i applied for my green card then got fingerprinted in February 2021. My application center is Nebraska. My EAD that i got from my asylum approval has just two years validity and is due to expire may 25th 2021.my questions are thus as follow:

1) goven that my case status still states: Fingerprint were collected, are they chances that i might receive the green card before may 25 th 2021 which is when my EAd is getting expiered ?

2) or do i needed to have applied for another EAD while waiting for my green card?

3) the uscis website shows that they are now working on cases of 2018 i 485 which stand for application for pemenent resident, does it mean that i have to wait untill when they are processing cases of 2020 which can take again 1,5 or 2 more years before my green card will be processed? Has anyone applied in Nebraska in 2020 for therir asylum based green card in Nebraska and gotten result already?

Please share whatever u may know on this subject, thank u guys for being helpful