Green Card and removel of condition issues Please help

kiahaalhay

Q--- I got married in 2005 March and filed in october 05 and got my green card thru interview in march 2006,at taht time i did not make enough money so i was sponsored by her family I864(Affidavit).Our divorce got finalized in mid August 2007 too much fighting.My green Card was expiring in march 2008 so i went ahead and filed a petition to remove condition now they have asked me to come for interview can some one please help me know any thing that can help, istill talk to my Ex but as friends only.Plus now I make enough money and they are asking me I 864 should i fill it out myself with employer letter since I dont think i cannot get it from them and my income is way better then before and meets teh requirements.

Thanks again for everones help.

No I-864 is needed for I-751.

Plus now I make enough money and they are asking me I 864 should i fill it out myself with employer letter since I dont think i cannot get it from them and my income is way better then before and meets teh requirements.

No, i filed the removel of condition after we got divorced, i am not sure if i am the sponsor myself or not as they have asked for it in the letter they sent me any suggestions

Regardless if the I-751 was filed jointly or with a waiver, there is no I-864 component. Your original sponsor is liable until you naturalise, die, leave the US or work in the US for 40 quarters.

No, i filed the removel of condition after we got divorced, i am not sure if i am the sponsor myself or not as they have asked for it in the letter they sent me any suggestions