Great News. 485 Approved !! (RD AUG)

VML

Dear Fellow Greencard aspirants,

I am happy to share the news that my 485 application was approved on Jan'26.

PD: Mar-2000
485 RD, 15-AUG-2005.
FP Biometric code 3, Dec 28th 2005
Did not receive the usual message after FP stating "FP results received... and your ", I only got two updates , one on 29 and the other on 30th Dec.

I was wondering only yesterday that though the processing date shows June 16, i saw a few cases approved that were filed in July. So this should be encouraging news for the others.

Good luck to you all.

GBA

march 2000

hi please tell us from which country eb3? because my pd also march 2000 485 rd also july 15th 2005 bio done 6th oct 2005 your approvel makeme hope full but my service center texas

please reply your detail thanks :rolleyes:

To GBA

GBA, Congratulations! It must be a great feeling!

I just don't understand the principle CSC uses to approve the applications. I filed concurently in June 2005 (EB2 PD current) and there are no changes in LUD since June. Not even the FP notice!!!! :confused: :mad:
And here we have GBA who filed in August and got it approved!
What is going on?!?!?!

Sunday99 said:
GBA, Congratulations! It must be a great feeling!

I just don't understand the principle CSC uses to approve the applications. I filed concurently in June 2005 (EB2 PD current) and there are no changes in LUD since June. Not even the FP notice!!!! :confused: :mad:
And here we have GBA who filed in August and got it approved!
What is going on?!?!?!

I filed 485 in 2002 and still waiting. So all U 2005 filers please show some patience :(

Yes,
I filed I-485 in March 2004.
But my case is in Name Check. I don't know how much time they need to get it cleared.

I feel for you hara kid, waiting since 2002. This sucks that someone gets their approval in 6 months and you've been waiting for years. BCIS totally sucks.

salaa said:
Yes,
I filed I-485 in March 2004.
But my case is in Name Check. I don't know how much time they need to get it cleared.

How would you figure out that your case is pending due to name check??
Please let me know.

Cheers,
IJ