Got the Green Card in 58 days !!

dave_bj

Registered Users (C)
As many of you know, my receipt date was July 15, 2009. Today, I received my plastic green card in the mail. That is a few days short of two months.
I applied at the Texas service center.
I stilll haven't received the Welcome letter in the mail (Only the CRIS email). No Approval letter either. The card just showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the only letter in the mailbox. As soon as I read "Mesquite Texas" on the enveloppe, I knew it was over.
I hope my experience will bring courage to those who are still waiting for an approval. This is surprisingly fast. The USCIS webstite says the processing time is about 9-10 months, but mine came within 2mo.

ya dave..
nice very nice enjoy green life i know u wating for around 13 yr
like me am waiting for 10 yr....
am waiting mine ....i don't know why so late am going infopass monday 9/4/09 to find out
yo any way enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy

ha ha lol u update u r Signature allready nice good luck for citizenship...

As many of you know, my receipt date was July 15, 2009. Today, I received my plastic green card in the mail. That is a few days short of two months.
I applied at the Texas service center.
I stilll haven't received the Welcome letter in the mail (Only the CRIS email). No Approval letter either. The card just showed up.

Congratulations.

We waited for more than 5 years to get our GC. You are so lucky.

Thank you all. Cody1. I am aware of how lucky I am. One of my closest relatives applied in 1999 and received her GC in 2008.

Dave am looking foward to going thro citizenship application together in June, 2013. Thank you for all the support and hanging in there with me. congrats. I keep praying for a miracle that there will be a new law reducing the years to 3yrs like for those who marry US citizens. And then i get a grip of myself and realize how selfish this is coz God had already blessed me soo much. 3yrs and nine months is not a long time to wait.