Got Receipt# and Checks Cashed (Fees) but H-1B Not consider for CAP.How is it posible

coulduhelpme

Got Receipt# and Checks Cashed (Fees) but H-1B Not consider for CAP.How is it posible

Hello everybody!

I sent my H-1 application with all the fees and the signatures required in August but my attorney received my application back because the paralegal made a typographical mistake by saying that my work period should be between 08/10/05 and 09/30/08 instead of 01/01/05 and 09/30/08.

Basically by making that mistake I was requesting a 2005 Visa instead of a 2006 Visa!.

My attorney sent the application back and they issued a receipt # and they cashed the checks! Now they are saying that the second time that they received my application was one day after the quote was reached and that they are unable to approve it!

Can anybody help me? Any suggestions.... Please

:eek:

I applied for a H1 at VSC on July-28-2005. I paid the company 2000$. I have NOT got the approval as of today April 05 2006, (it is 9 months now)

I upgraded it to premimum processing on March 1st 2006 , ie more than a month ago.

I have not received any information from VSC. When I call the VSC they tell me it is in process.

VSC has not requested for any RFE nor has it told me the reason for the delay.

What are the possibilites why is it delayed. What are things I can do about it. Did anyone face this kind of a issue ???