Got my appointment for mumbai

ddagsyn

Registered Users (C)
hi
My papers were sent to mumbai on Aug 20th 2003 by NVC EB3. Got an email saying my interview is OCT 28th 2003 at 8:15a.m

thanks

hi.

congrats on getting your date. did you send them an email asking about the date and they replied? if you could please share the following two things, that'd be very helpful (it's a bit ridiculous but i've been trying to communicate with mumbai consulate via email but to no avail!.. my case was sent early august and am trying to find out what my interview date is going to be..)

1/ date & time you sent email to consulate
2/ exact content of the email you sent

thanks a lot!

hi
I sent them 3 emails begining august but no reply till today. Also had my parents in india called and they ack packet 3 reciept but did not tell them any more information. Below is my info and the email they replied to

Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 7:56 AM
To: mumbaiiv@state.gov
Subject: BMB

hi
Can you please let me know if the consulate has recieved and entered my Packet 3 from the NVC. My case number is BMB. I realize the consulate is overwhelmed with cases and thank you for your time.

how many days before the interview must one arrive. How long does it take to do medicals and get results and can medicals be done on sat
thanks

ddagsyn:

There is a thread I have created for October Mumbai CP. Lets post questions there! Posted answers to your questions in that thread.

Thread Name:
Likely CP Candidates for October 2003 @Mumbai Consulate - To Do List