Got H1 Visa revalidated at New Delhi Consulate May/02 (TT Services)

puneet Gupta

I recently got my H1 Visa Revalidated at the New Delhi Consulate using TT services.

These are the Documents that i submitted along with the application.

1) Original I797
2) Copies of Form I-129
3) Copies of Labor Certification
4) Copies Job experience letters (From present and previous companies)
5) Copies of all Degree certificate(s) and transcripts
6) Original Letter from Employer requesting the Consular to revalidate Visa.
7) Copies of most recent payslips (I gave last 6 payslips)
8) Copies of last 6 months bank statements.

...Besides the copies i had taken everything in original just in case they asked for it.

Please make sure .....

# The passport photo is not poloroid and is against a white background (They are very picky about the photo)

# The Bank DD are payable at New Delhi and are from a major Bank.

I submitted the application on Monday morning. The visa was issued on Wednesday and i received the passport by courier on Thursday afternoon.

To be safe please allow 5-8 Working days cause the embassy may want to do a random background check which may take time.

I hope this helps.

No Title

Hi

Is the process the same for obtaining a new h1 visa or will there be additional documents needed? my friend is planning on applying for her h1 sometime in june/july. What are the chances for denial if the company is fairly small? Do they ask lots of questions? Or is everything done thru the drop box. thanks.

New H1 Requirements are different

Please refer to the Delhi consulate web Site for New H1 Stamping requirements but the process is more or less the same. If the company is small/not well known I would strongly recommend taking company latest financial reports, company photos and company tax filings and W2 of employees. Dont leave anything to chance.

No Title

how can you take w2 of all the employees isnt that private information? what gives you the right to know other employees wages?