Got Green Cards ---after Rfe

feelinglucky

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am especially thankful to all the members.... and especially Dr. FGSILVA.... (Lots of fun, curiosities, guesses, and what not, still a mystery!!!), Antonia, EB1DOC, and many other gurus who helped me along the way to get our cards.

It was yesterday when I opened my mail box, I had my cards in the box.... what a joy!!! When I checked online message card approved message was there. So after sending in my RFE, they have approved after a week or so.

I am feeling very emotional that I would not be visiting this site that often as I used to but will be around to answer and help my fellow friends.... May all of you have your GC’s soon!

Your’s feeling lucky, really I was lucky!

Dear All,

I am especially thankful to all the members.... and especially Dr. FGSILVA.... (Lots of fun, curiosities, guesses, and what not, still a mystery!!!), Antonia, EB1DOC, and many other gurus who helped me along the way to get our cards.

It was yesterday when I opened my mail box, I had my cards in the box.... what a joy!!! When I checked online message card approved message was there. So after sending in my RFE, they have approved after a week or so.

I am feeling very emotional that I would not be visiting this site that often as I used to but will be around to answer and help my fellow friends.... May all of you have your GC’s soon!

Your’s feeling lucky, really I was lucky!

Congrats. Could you please post your details?

Congrats feelinglucky ,

could you please post your case detail? also, what was your response to your RFE?If i am not wrong then you got an RFE for delayed birth registration.

i have the same delayed registration

Thanks,