Got email from USCIS!!!

kabish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

For my March 17 2006 mail i got reply from USCIS

I am ordering this case to complete the adjudication. Please allow 2-3 weeks for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

California Service Center

Congressional & Customer Service Relations

Division XII

Is it a positive reply??

Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Guys,

For my March 17 2006 mail i got reply from USCIS

I am ordering this case to complete the adjudication. Please allow 2-3 weeks for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

California Service Center

Congressional & Customer Service Relations

Division XII

Is it a positive reply??

Kabish

what can be more positive than this? That he will knock on your door and deliver the cards :D

relax. I know that its a frustrating experience but I think the worst is over....

Good luck!

Hi Kabish..

I have also sent email inquiry on March 17th. But did not get any response.
My name check is still pending. Contacted senator about name check got the response stating that name check is still pending... Donot know how long it will take..?????

EB2 -RIR - PD - 2001 Dec
I140- Approved - July 2005
I-485 RD March 2004 ..
Name check pending..

SSRK.

Hi

I gave several email to USCIS.On novemeber got email our namecheck was cleared.U can give email to CSC regarding namecheck status.They will notify.If the name check is cleared and yr priority date is current then they will adjudicate.

Kabish

This is very positive. I imagine you will receive approval within the week.

I am seeing all the cases approved now were filed in 2004. Anyone knows anyone in 2005 getting approved? Seems most 2005 cases are still stuck in name check even if their priority date is current.

Finally Approved!!!!

Hi,
Finally, my Green Card got approved!!

On March 3rd I sent an email to Mr. Williams, to which I got a reply on March 22nd mentioning that the case was under review with the officer and would be approved within 30 days.
Today I got the approval emails. There ends the long wait. This forum has been very helpful and I wish all the Best for all those waiting for their Green Card approvals.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell....finally over!!

How long after FP

I received an email from USCIS for my 3/17 email.

"FBI fingerprints have expired so we've scheduled you for the fingerprint appointment at the USCIS xxx office on 04/14/2006. Once you've completed this appointment, these cases will resume processing"

Does anyone know how long it is going to take to get an approval after FP.

My PD is current and according to Mr. Williams, my Name check is cleared.

myslm said:
I received an email from USCIS for my 3/17 email.

"FBI fingerprints have expired so we've scheduled you for the fingerprint appointment at the USCIS xxx office on 04/14/2006. Once you've completed this appointment, these cases will resume processing"

Does anyone know how long it is going to take to get an approval after FP.

My PD is current and according to Mr. Williams, my Name check is cleared.

When did you do your fingerprints? I thought they are valid for much longer than a few months.

I did a walkin biometrics sometime in Sep '05. I don't remeber the code, but it was the index finger, signature and the photo. But, again, this is my second 485 (First one got rejected based on an pre-approved labor), I had my FP done for the previous 485 in Oct '04. I am thinking, when he says your FP has expired, he is talking about the previous FP.

Hi Mslm,

I did my biometric code 3 fp,all fingers,photo and signature on oct 2005.i dont know how long they will valid.before that i did it on May 2004.

Kabish

same here..... LUD changed for me not for my wife.......

got reply from uscis on 29th march----------

I'm ordering your file to complete the adjudication. Please allow 2-3
weeks for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

no LUD changed after 1st April.
Should i send a mail again to USCIS.......????

myslm said:
I did a walkin biometrics sometime in Sep '05. I don't remeber the code, but it was the index finger, signature and the photo. But, again, this is my second 485 (First one got rejected based on an pre-approved labor), I had my FP done for the previous 485 in Oct '04. I am thinking, when he says your FP has expired, he is talking about the previous FP.

You will need 10 Finger FP as it was done before more then 15 months.. FP expires after 15 months.

kabish said:
Hi Mslm,

I did my biometric code 3 fp,all fingers,photo and signature on oct 2005.i dont know how long they will valid.before that i did it on May 2004.

Kabish

You are fine. You should get approval in couple of weeks.

salaa said:
same here..... LUD changed for me not for my wife.......

got reply from uscis on 29th march----------

I'm ordering your file to complete the adjudication. Please allow 2-3
weeks for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

no LUD changed after 1st April.
Should i send a mail again to USCIS.......????

Atleast wait for couple of weeks before sending email again.. you will get approval before that.

confused on LUD

Actually I got LUD on my 485 for continious three days 3/30,3/31,4/01 :confused: ... But there were no message update.. But I did send an enquiry for my status on 485.. Any idea guys ?