Got approved

ashagarwal

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys!
I was silent reader of the this forum. I got approved on May 7,2004. and my wife's too.

My rd-3/1/2002
nd-3/1/2002
fp-5/27/2003

Congratulations!

Cheers!
Looks like I have two more months to go.

ND 3/26/02
FP 7/29/03
AD in two months

ashagarwal,

Congrats...Enjoy...

Yet another confirmation that TSC is currently approving March to May 2003 FPs.

Congrats...

Congratulations!

Congratulations...enjoy ur freedom...

RD/ND 3/28/02
Fp 5/16/2003
AD??

Congratulations

Congratulations and Enjoy your life. :)

"eb3 and nd-3/1/2002".

This definitely shows that TSC is going by FP dates.

Currently, March to May 2003 FPs.

Anybody agrees OR disagrees? :confused:

Nfn....

I would like to believe you're right but I know people who have much earlier FP expiring date than Ashagarwal that doen't even have any updates. I'm more inclined to say that they are now working on early and middle March NDs.

Let's try to decipher what's going on inside TSC this sort of black box.
My thought:
All 2001 filers with no any updates on their not-yet approved cases have been out of mainstream due to some unknown reasons(maybe hiding some corners,etc). Without special drive they might stay there for awhile without being attended. Sad for 2001s.

TSC is still working on the mainstream. Whoever is on the big pile they are assigning to officers will be latest luckiest one.

Just a brainchild or my 2 cents.

ned, S-TSC, and S-TSC,

In these last two to three weeks, I have noticed, with VERY few exceptions, approvals for March to May 2003 FPs for 2001 filers as back as 7/01 and 2002 filers as recent as 4/02.

ned, what you mentioned is the exception that S-TSC tried to explain...

my 2 cents...

Good Luck to ALL...

nfn said:
ned, S-TSC, and S-TSC,

In these last two to three weeks, I have noticed, with VERY few exceptions, approvals for March to May 2003 FPs for 2001 filers as back as 7/01 and 2002 filers as recent as 4/02.

ned, what you mentioned is the exception that S-TSC tried to explain...

my 2 cents...

Good Luck to ALL...
NFN...
You mean XJB tried to explain, right? I think he was talking about 01 filers, I was refering to 02 filers with May 03 FP.