Got Approval EMail, but Online Status shows RFE

thirdattempt

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

As I told in my previous thread, I filed my I-140 in TSC last week. My attorney received the following email two days after filing:

The Texas Service Center has approved the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number: SRC----------

But it is not updated in the USCIS website. And, today, the USCIS site has been updated with the following message:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On February 6, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence.

Can someone tell me what's going on? I'm confused. Is my case approved or pending with RFE?

thirdattempt said:
Hi All,

As I told in my previous thread, I filed my I-140 in TSC last week. My attorney received the following email two days after filing:

The Texas Service Center has approved the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number: SRC----------

But it is not updated in the USCIS website. And, today, the USCIS site has been updated with the following message:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On February 6, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence.

Can someone tell me what's going on? I'm confused. Is my case approved or pending with RFE?

You call PP customer service and confirm with them.

Thanks Madgu for the link,
hello,

I have almost the same situation...

I got 2 emails from TSC on the 5thfeb; one said that they got the my pp request and the other said "I-140 approved"

The online status show only pp. Will keep you posted. I do not intend to talk to a person from USCIS or email them for the next couple of days.

Pradeep

thirdattempt said:
Has anybody faced a similar situation? Please reply with your experience.

Thanks In Advance

Pradeep, Thanks for sharing your experience. Please do update with your case if you receive any further notification from USCIS.

To All, Can someone tell how many days it take to receive the Approval Notice (the actual 797 paper), after getting the Approval email from USCIS?

Thanks.

pradeep07 said:
Thanks Madgu for the link,
hello,

I have almost the same situation...

I got 2 emails from TSC on the 5thfeb; one said that they got the my pp request and the other said "I-140 approved"

The online status show only pp. Will keep you posted. I do not intend to talk to a person from USCIS or email them for the next couple of days.

Pradeep

3rdAttempt - my I140 was processed thru' PP and got approved with in a week. This happened in the last week of Nov 06. But the USCIS online still shows as "On December 6, 2006, a duplicate notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case............." I have sent an email to my attorney to enquire abt this with the UCSIC. will let you know if anything happens. btw my case# starts with LIN & yours starts with SRC. wots the difference between SRC and LIN.....

thirdattempt said:
Pradeep, Thanks for sharing your experience. Please do update with your case if you receive any further notification from USCIS.

To All, Can someone tell how many days it take to receive the Approval Notice (the actual 797 paper), after getting the Approval email from USCIS?

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your experience. LIN cases are from Nebraska, SRC-> Texas service center.

elmer_img said:
3rdAttempt - my I140 was processed thru' PP and got approved with in a week. This happened in the last week of Nov 06. But the USCIS online still shows as "On December 6, 2006, a duplicate notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case............." I have sent an email to my attorney to enquire abt this with the UCSIC. will let you know if anything happens. btw my case# starts with LIN & yours starts with SRC. wots the difference between SRC and LIN.....

Last LUD on 02/08/07

Got receipt notice for PP on 02/10/07. Nothing for approval (except for that email).

Pradeep

thirdattempt said:
Pradeep, Did you get any updates on your case? Any LUDs?

there was a LUD today and the online status changed to
"Current Status: Approval notice sent."

Regards to all the well wishers.

Pradeep

thirdattempt said:
Same here. Last LUD on 02/08/07.