Got another LUD today. Need Help

haes75

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got this by checking the CRIS website. Can someone tell me what is ADIT? I would like to know from all the gurus whether this means I'm getting my green card and for how long. I have been waiting for almost 4 years for the green card so that I can work. I have been stay home dad for this long. I'm ready to get out to work. Thanks for all that help I got a soft LUD on Sept 7th and now this this morning. Send me a message and I would give you more information. Thanks for all the sharing and knowledge in this forum. When should I expect the card? what is the next thing I should expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you got it dad. Congratulations. From what I've seen ADIT is just request for additional information that they may ask for. Irregardless, you have the greens...

Congrats!!!. It is an approval. Whats your PD, category and country?

MV

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got this by checking the CRIS website. Can someone tell me what is ADIT? I would like to know from all the gurus whether this means I'm getting my green card and for how long. I have been waiting for almost 4 years for the green card so that I can work. I have been stay home dad for this long. I'm ready to get out to work. Thanks for all that help I got a soft LUD on Sept 7th and now this this morning. Send me a message and I would give you more information. Thanks for all the sharing and knowledge in this forum. When should I expect the card? what is the next thing I should expect.

Congratulatios!

CONGRATULATIONS, HAES75!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you get this LUD....Did u get an email from CRIS?
What is ur priority date and other details?
I too got an LUD on 9/07 but no change in status yet:eek:
Hope your good luck rubs off on me too ;)

congratulations!!!haes75
could you post your case details...so we can track exactly what dates are they working on..

CONGRATULATIONS, HAES75!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you get this LUD....Did u get an email from CRIS?
What is ur priority date and other details?
I too got an LUD on 9/07 but no change in status yet:eek:
Hope your good luck rubs off on me too ;)

EB3 - Philippines
Both my wife and I got the email this morning at 10:41am PST (it was sent 2 times to each of us with the same message but different time)
PD - Aug - 04
LC approved - Feb 08, 2007
I-140 Sent to NSC on Apr 30th 2007 Approved on July 25th, 2007
I-485, I-131, I-765 sent to NSC on Jun 9th received on Jun 18th and updated Jun 20. Approved Sep 13th
FP July 19th.
LUD on I485 Jun 20th 2007, July 19th, 2007(FP), Sept 07, 2007 and Sept 13, 2007
LUD on I-131 & I-485 still Jun 20th, 2007

My guess is that they are trying to approve my green card (I-485) and they are not even touching AP(I131) and EAD(I485). I do not need them at all when my green card is approved. Everyone is different, we can only pray for the best. I know that a lot of people are frustrated and I have been in that position too. Today, I'm going to celebrate because I deserved it after waiting for so many years. I hope that day will come for all of you and you can say, "It is my day to celebrate today." If anyone needs anything, send me a message. I will still be around until I get the card in my hand. That's what count. Thanks again to all of you. May the force be with you.

I just spoke to the IO and it told me that my case is approved. It send for card production and that I have to sit tight and wait for 4 weeks max to get my actual card. I'm good to go. For those of you who get a welcome letter, I would asked that you call the customer service line and they will give you more info.

Last edited by a moderator: