Goods to Follow List

#1Chicago

Registered Users (C)
Goods to Follow List
Does anybody knows were I can find Good to Follow List document or application.Thanks

If a person filled out the goods to follow application with list of his/her belonging and gave it to the Canadian custom, But after that the person stayed or moved to Canada permanently he decide not to bring his belonging from the U.S instead he bought new furniture and other thing from Canada is this a problem or does it effect his Canadian permanent card or any problem with the Canadian custom?
Thanks to all.

Hi

#1Chicago said:
If a person filled out the goods to follow application with list of his/her belonging and gave it to the Canadian custom, But after that the person stayed or moved to Canada permanently he decide not to bring his belonging from the U.S instead he bought new furniture and other thing from Canada is this a problem or does it effect his Canadian permanent card or any problem with the Canadian custom?
Thanks to all.

No.

PMM

Goods in possessions List

Does anybody knows were I can find Good in possessions List document or application.

Hi

Depika said:

Does anybody knows were I can find Good in possessions List document or application.

See above, the same as goods to follow, differnent box to check.

PMM

When I land in Toronto airport if I have only one small luggage do I have to fill out Good in possessions List.
Thanks

Hi

QUOTE=Depika]When I land in Toronto airport if I have only one small luggage do I have to fill out Good in possessions List.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

No.

PMM

Hi Everyone! How in depth does this goods in possession and goods to follow list has to be? Do we have to write down each and every thing we have like casual clothes, or is it just the electronics, alcohol, cigerrettes. I am landing next month and dont have a clue how to get this list down. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. :confused:

When a person land in Canada and he gives the custom Goods to Follow List.
what the custom officer do with the paper, does he just stamp it and give it back to person or do they make a copy of it for their customs record before he return the original back.

Does anybody knows if there a fillable Goods to Follow application.
Or just I have to print the application and then fill it either with typewriter or by hand writing. Thanks

Urgent Help Needed - Goods To follow and goods in possesion list

Hi PMM,
Hi,
Can u pls forward me the format of the goods to follow list and the details to include in it?

When landing I'm planning to take my camera and camcorder....so should it be listed in "goods in possession" list?

Is there a form for filling the "goods to follow" and "goods in possession" (or) should I type it in a excel? What is b4a form and when should it be used?

Is there a list for how much value can one take items to canada?

If I list my car in the "goods to follow" list then should I check the car for canadian standards even before landing (or) is it necessary only when I move my car?

Thanks.