"Good news"

nemessis

Registered Users (C)
Case trasffered to Philly ... god damn it ... the only reason this could be is change of address and the fact that my wife lives in Boston now.

I'll stop the scanning here since it doesn't have any value for me anymore so in the case somebody wants to take over, pm me to send the database.

EB2 (MD)
RIR applied in Jan 7, 2002 - approved in July 30 2003
I140 - ND 7/22/2003 - AD Apr 19, 2004
I485 -ND 7/22/2003

In July 1st, 2003 I changed my address in Philly because my wife moved to Boston, she will work for the next 3 years there ... this could be the only reason I am thinking of ..

If you have any qs let me know, I don't have anything in mind right now ...

nemessis said:
EB2 (MD)
RIR applied in Jan 7, 2002 - approved in July 30 2003
I140 - ND 7/22/2003 - AD Apr 19, 2004
I485 -ND 7/22/2003

In July 1st, 2003 I changed my address in Philly because my wife moved to Boston, she will work for the next 3 years there ... this could be the only reason I am thinking of ..

If you have any qs let me know, I don't have anything in mind right now ...
Thanks for your work. Any FP1 / 2 you did and LUD ?

nemessis,
I got trasnferred too recently..:-((
however, that still may be good news! I looked at cases files some 3-4 months before me (sep 03), almost all have a change from "received..", and I think almost 40% are transferred!! maybe we are not that bad...others still waiting ...

I just spoke with my lawyer and after the discussion I am not very optimistic ... I have to decide now if I abandon the process and move to Europe

compass said:
nemessis,
I got trasnferred too recently..:-((
however, that still may be good news! I looked at cases files some 3-4 months before me (sep 03), almost all have a change from "received..", and I think almost 40% are transferred!! maybe we are not that bad...others still waiting ...

nemessis said:
I just spoke with my lawyer and after the discussion I am not very optimistic ... I have to decide now if I abandon the process and move to Europe
any specific reason for "no" optimism ? Europe is grool ( gr8 + cool )..i would prefer Europe any time..but i have language problem...

Nemesis need your advice or gurus

I recently took up a job in Connecticut and I was in St. Louis, Mo earlier, when I updated the address with BCIS, is there a potential for case transfer ?

Pls advice...

coolcats said:
I recently took up a job in Connecticut and I was in St. Louis, Mo earlier, when I updated the address with BCIS, is there a potential for case transfer ?

Pls advice...
You 140 LUD is changing after approval ? is that right ?
Cross state move may result in transfer now the days.

I have no idea ... I am completely confused right now ... except the change of address, my application was clearer than a cristal ... never been out of status, same employer from the beggining, big univ, without income problems of course ... nothing else to think about

coolcats said:

Pls advice...

Changing Address!

So changing address does make your case get transfered to local office.

I am thinking of chaning my address but within the same city. Trying to see what affects it poses.

To Nemessis:
Does your wife have a different address than your's.

Since in my case my wife has an address in CA and myself in TX. Just want to find out how these cases will be treated.

Thank you.

Nemesis, you are saying so probably because interview scheduling in Philly takkes a loooong time. But I mean if things otherwise are not pushing you why to abandon the process altogether since you have already waited for so long now.

My FP was also done in mid October and ND is 7/15/2003. No news yet

Yes MD_rockville

My LUD for 140 keeps changing after approval, is that an indication of some activity in my 485 processing ?

By the way thanks for answering my question....

coolcats said:
My LUD for 140 keeps changing after approval, is that an indication of some activity in my 485 processing ?

By the way thanks for answering my question....
IMHO, I dont think so.

Nemesis,
If you changed the address with in same state and with in the same juridiction(Philly) then xfer may not be due relocation.

My current address is still in Philly, my wife's address is in Boston

GCTellsMeL8r said:
So changing address does make your case get transfered to local office.

I am thinking of chaning my address but within the same city. Trying to see what affects it poses.

To Nemessis:
Does your wife have a different address than your's.

Since in my case my wife has an address in CA and myself in TX. Just want to find out how these cases will be treated.

Thank you.

Nemessis,
If you are the primary applicant and move with in the same city, then I do not think they xfer your case. However, if you spouse has moved and address is updated with USCIS then there could be a possibility of xfer. But then again it(xfer) applies only to your spouse.The reason I am telling this is because few of my friends have moved, yet they did not get any RFE/xfer, straight approval.