good news guys

sickwaiting

Registered Users (C)
today my freind received an approval loetter for his case
his ND is march 1st 2000 and they didn t ask him for evidence or any thing he just received a letter it says that his case is approved on december 2nd
good luck for me and the rest of you guys

sickwaiting said:
his ND is march 1st 2000 and they didn t ask him for evidence or any thing he just received a letter it says that his case is approved on december 2nd

Sickwaiting:

Did your friend submitted the I-693 Medical with Vaccination Supplement at the application time? Thanks.

sickwaiting said:
Where is he from please?

congrats to your friend sickwaiting.

i guess my suspicion was right about submitting the medical exam (even though the form tells you not to). it seems like most (if not all) of the approved cases we've mentioned in the forum here included their medical info. i did not, unfortunately, i guess there's nothing i can do until my RFE comes in. anyone out there with a different experience?

i think there is nothing to do with the medical exam and you can t prodict what and how the bcis are working
i have earlier ND from my freind and i submitted also the medical and my case get transferred to a local office and his brother has the same exact ND but he did not hear any thing yet about his case so i think all what we have to do is kneel down and pray as much as we can and keep waiting :))

Ok guys... calm down. I think people are worried about getting RFEs - when in fact they aren't that bad most of the time - especially if they only want you to complete a medical. My approval date was only delayed by 2.5 weeks due to RFE. I was asked for medicals and form I-602 (Waiver of Inadmissibility). It took me 3 days to complete both requirements and mail it out. My case was approved in 2.5 weeks.

So - don't worry if you have not submitted your medicals. I would actually advise those of you who are close (according to the processing dates) to start shopping around for doctors. Prices vary from office to office. I would also recommend you use tracking to send your medical information to Nebraska - so you know when it was received.

Goodluck!