Good news for interview people: card received Jan 2002,

ProActive

Registered Users (C)
I received my plastic card in the mail after 1.5 months from the approval. I was out of town, so I do not know the exact date nor do I have the accompanying form at hand.

Either CSC started to process cards faster or interview people are on some special track - this can also be an isolated incident.

Good luck!

No Title

Same message - your case has been approved on ...

Actually the date on the letter is one day after the date in the AVM system :)

I wish you will get your card soon however do not put your hopes too high, my case may be atypical.

Good luck!

No Title

Do you guys know how to find the status of my case? My fingure print had been taken on 10/9/01 and I haven\'t got any information yet. My priority date is 5/17/01 and it has been filed in EB2 category.

No Title

Do you mean besides the AVM @ 949 831 8427?

When appropriate a good immigration lawyer will also send a fax inquiry. I am out of the loop with which cases are being processes right now so it is difficult for me to judge how old your case is compared to similar situations.

Good luck!

Similar situation

Hi Satish,

I have done FP on 10/10/01. My case is still pending. RD 02/05/01, ND 02/28/01, EB2. Please post a message if you get any
updates on your case.

Has anyone got through CSC customer service line since friday. Strangely there is no response after two rings.
Has anyone driven to Laguna Niguel to talk to CSC in person. Does that help ????

Thanks
Corsair chap

Our 485 approved

Our applications have been approved on Feb 7th 2002.
Receipt#- WAC-01-236-XXXX
Receipt Date-May 17 2001
Notice Date- July 18,2001
Priority Date-May 17,2001
FP Date- Nov 9th 2001
I hope you will get it any time.
Sathish