Good news for Foreign Pharmacy graduates

srinivas tal

Registered Users (C)
Good news for FPG"S
Dear fellow foreign pharmacy graduate,
I have some exiciting news for you. If you have your FPGEC certification, we will take care of your H1 B VISA.If you haven\'t taken FPGEE, no Problem . If you a B.pharmacy degree form India and want work as a retail pharmacist and looking for employment and sponsorer for H1b visa, contanct me at stalla@hotmail.com. we will take care of the rest.
S.talla

No Title

hello srinivas

Is it possible thing that you can sponsor H1 for the person who did Bsc in bipc and stayed in pharmacy field for 6 years.Please let me know.

Thanks.

No Title

There is a correction for the message above. We Do need FPGEC certification in order to sponsor H1b visa

No Title

Dear Future pharmacists, Upfront there are as many jobs for pharmacists who come from abroad but the back drop of this is "how to obtain the visa to enter USA. First the most, you need to take these tests to obtain a license in USA.
1> FPGCE
2> Toefl and TSE
3> 1500 hrs Internship
4> NAPLEX
5> Law boards

It will take you atleast three years to obtain the license but if you can clear the FPGEC, you can automatically obtain the H-1 visa through the big retail pharmacies in USA since it is entirely different from the IT sector where you need some consultants help.
My sincerest advice is not to fall into traps but be aware about the situation you are getting into. Also there is acute shortage for pharmacists and believe me you don\'t need consultants help.

No Title

Hi !

I am a Licensed Pharmacist in NJ ( all exams cleared and got the license from the NJ board in Nov. 2000 ).

I am on H4 and would like to work in Hospital, Industry or in Retail as a Pharmacist but need H1-B.

Please let me know the details if you can help. If you send me your contact number I will give you a call.

Thanks
Sneha

No Title

Hi Srinivas !

I am a Licensed Pharmacist in NJ ( all exams cleared and got the license from the NJ board in Nov. 2000 ).

I am on H4 and would like to work in Hospital, Industry or in Retail as a Pharmacist but need H1-B.

Please let me know the details if you can help. If you send me your contact number I will give you a call.

Thanks
Sneha

No Title

Hi Sneha,

I am Pallavi from NY and have just come to US on an H4 from India. I have completed my B.Pharmacy and would like to give the required exams. Could you please tell me as to how you went about studying for these exams and which books did you study from. Also which exams have you cleared to get a licence.
Is FPGEC only for retail pharmacy or you can pursue industrail pharmacy too. What is the difference between FPGEC and FPGEE?

I would be grateful if you could clear my doubts. My email address is pallavi_b65@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Warm Regards,
Pallavi.

No Title

hello Mr. Shrinivas,
    I am chirag desai. I have completed my B.Pharmacy in India. Now I
try to get admission in US for master. I got a I20 from one university but if I want to come on the basis of H1B than what should i do for it. Would u like to help me out in this process.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your time.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS: chiragndesai@hotmail.com
Yours sincerely,
Chiragkumar Desai

No Title

Hi Guy\'s
  This is Srinivas who had applied for FPGEE in sep 1 week and still didn\'t heard anything from NABP.I had came to know from this site that NABP is sending querries regarding attestation of registration certificate.Did any one got any querries or authorisation no. who had applied in sep 2000.Could any one please give me the reply either by posting here or sending an e-mail to srinivas_reddy@hotmail.com

Thanks
srini

No Title

PLEASE LET ME KNOWN .HOW TO APPEAR IN FPGEC & FPGEE? WHAT IS BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO WHETHER I CAN APPEAR IN INDIA OR I HAVE TO COME DOWN TO USA . PLEASE INFORM ME WITHOUT CLEARING THESE TESTS CAN I GET H1 VISA AS I AM B-PHARM FROM INDIA WITH 5 YEARS OF EXPERIANCE IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETING

+

No Title

PLEASE LET ME KNOWN .HOW TO APPEAR IN FPGEC & FPGEE? WHAT IS BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO WHETHER I CAN APPEAR IN INDIA OR I HAVE TO COME DOWN TO USA . PLEASE INFORM ME WITHOUT CLEARING THESE TESTS CAN I GET H1 VISA AS I AM B-PHARM FROM INDIA WITH 5 YEARS OF EXPERIANCE IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETING

+

No Title

Did they ask something or just everything was fine?
Just to know if they are taking 10 months to ckeck applications which are ok from the beginning
Thank you for your information.