GOOD News for CSC-Waiters...

csc485485

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I heard from my attorney and from couple of other sources, that CSC is planning to concentrate on RFE cases in near future . Here is the checklist to know your case is in the list to get approved soon,

A. Check the AVM and find-out the messages is changed from the regular message "your RFE is received ..however it will take 945..9999 days blah,blah.... " to 0 Days. To hear this message you should listen to your message to the end.

B. The PD should be current..

But this is only assumption and speculation, but we need to have more input from everybody those who are in the same boat and their status as per AVM and their approval(if any) after the message is changed to \'0\' days .

So everybody\'s input and analysis will help all of us to know what is happening with this strange message.

Please all RFE waiters post your information in this thread or in this board...

Thanks

No Title

Hi murugs01, I hope what you heard is right. I\'m a RFE waiter. My RFE was for 2 new photos and I replied on 5/4.
AVM not updated yet. I anxiously wait like many others.
One question: is it possible to receive another RFE asking for more stuff? Have you seen cases like that?

My details:
ND: 1/21
FP: 2/23
RFE: 4/27

Let\'s keep everyone posted with any new updates please. Good-luck. Thanks.

No Title

murugs01, what are your "other sources"?

My details:
PD: 12/15/1997 (current)
ND: 10/27/2000
FP: 02/??/2001
RFE: 04/07/2001 (for amended I-140)
no amended I-140 receipt yet.

I hope that they just approved the ones who have been waiting for more than 180 days.

No Title

I am also RFE waiter-

PD 5/98 (current now)
RD 10/99
ND 10/99
FP 1st 07/00
FP 2nd 01/01
RFE May 4th 2001
RFE Replied 5/11/01
RFE Delivered to INS 5/12/01 (per Express Mail Tracking record from usps.com)
AVM not updated with receipt of RFE response yet