GOOD NEW!! GOOD NEW!! I-485 Dates moved

Dhoom said:
All:

GOOD NEW that I-485 Dates move from May-15-2004 to June-25-2005.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=18408

GOOD work NSC. Keep it up!! Let us also know where are the approvals. :eek: :confused: :mad:
Dhoom
I remember in the past also they went ahead and came back!! that might be the answer this time too!!! this will happen once they start getting lots of enquiries !!!!
this time enquiries might happen more from EB1/Eb2 guys from retrogrssed countries also as VISA numbers dates have moved for them in last few bulletins!!!

eb1doc said:
I remember in the past also they went ahead and came back!! that might be the answer this time too!!! this will happen once they start getting lots of enquiries !!!!
this time enquiries might happen more from EB1/Eb2 guys from retrogrssed countries also as VISA numbers dates have moved for them in last few bulletins!!!

Good to see the 485 processing dates moved forward to 6/25/05. My RD is 8/10/05. Name check/biometrics were cleared and visa numbers are available (from tomorrow). Lets see if i will receive the magic email of approval soon!

bhakum said:
Good to see the 485 processing dates moved forward to 6/25/05. My RD is 8/10/05. Name check/biometrics were cleared and visa numbers are available (from tomorrow). Lets see if i will receive the magic email of approval soon!
bhakum u r from INDIA right!
RD is 8/10/05....not current from 2 mmorow
is it 8/10/03 then yes
current dates are going to be FEB 04

All the best!!

Last edited by a moderator:
eb1doc said:
bhakum u r from INDIA right!
RD is 8/10/05....not current from 2 mmorow
is it 8/10/03 then yes
current dates are going to be FEB 04

All the best!!

Eb1doc, Yes, I am from India. and my PD is 7/03. RD for 485 is 8/10/05. I did non-concurrent and thatswhy my PD and RD for 485 are different.

Hi, bhakum,
how do you find out when your name check and biometrics were cleared?
Thanks.

bhakum said:

Are you EB1?

bhakum, are you EB1? I guess only then it becomes current from tomorrow. Please provide.

Thanks
Baski555

CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILLIPINES
Employment-Based
1st 01JAN03 01FEB04 C C
2nd 01APR02 01AUG01 C C
3rd 22APR01 01JAN00 15MAR01 22APR01

baski555 said:
bhakum, are you EB1? I guess only then it becomes current from tomorrow. Please provide.

Thanks
Baski555
Yes he is EB1-OR candidate from INDIA
he took help from local congressman for name check!!
He had posted in Eb1/NIW forum all these info!

Hi All
How do you get to know that ur Fingerprinting and Biometrics got cleared.
I have my fingerprinting and Biometrics on 26th Aug and the LUD changed 2 days later i.e 28th Aug and no updates since then.
Is it normal?
Thanks
Pinkie

How does this 485 Date Move will help to me

bhakum said:
Eb1doc, Yes, I am from India. and my PD is 7/03. RD for 485 is 8/10/05. I did non-concurrent and thatswhy my PD and RD for 485 are different.
Mine is EB3 (India) CON-CURENT FILING, 140 approved in 2004

My I485
Priority Date: NOV 2002
Recieved Date: SEP 2003

which dates i have to follow, USCIS Dates or murthy VISA Dates..
USCIS Dates says 06/25/05
Murthy VISA Dates says 01 JAN 00

In this case which one i have to follow, when my case will be approved...

Thanks
Shekar PC

Shekar PC
looking at ur dates BIG NO!
NSC is processing I-485 application of those guys for which VISA numbers are avaliable. u r EB3 applicant from INDIA with PD 2002 for which Visa numbers are not avaliable. EB1 applicant like bhakum has VISA numbers avaliable.....

NIW07 said:
Hi, bhakum,
how do you find out when your name check and biometrics were cleared?
Thanks.

NIW07,

I found out through local congressmen office. They are very very helpful in my case.

baski555 said:

Thanks
Baski555

CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILLIPINES
Employment-Based
1st 01JAN03 01FEB04 C C
2nd 01APR02 01AUG01 C C
3rd 22APR01 01JAN00 15MAR01 22APR01

Baski555,

Yes, I am EB1 OR from India with the PD of 2003. Any EB1 candidates for whom PD become current?

I remember reading a posting describing in details about how good number of people setup enquires about "status of their pending I-485 case" at NSC. I guess that was the main reason why they went back on dates!!!!!

I was following immigration watch too ....and it always showed higher number of case handling for I-485 for NSC. That may be because NSC has higher number of states to handle.......

Out of various points .....one major point is that people from retrogressed countries will have not major reason to celebrate with these movements.

Now....All eyes are on March bulletin ...All the best to everyone !!! May all positive speculations turn true!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They will receive a lot of dumb calls (from retrogressed folks) asking for status enquiry. They will get pissed off again and move the date backwards.

eb1doc said:
I remember reading a posting describing in details about how good number of people setup enquires about "status of their pending I-485 case" at NSC. I guess that was the main reason why they went back on dates!!!!!

I was following immigration watch too ....and it always showed higher number of case handling for I-485 for NSC. That may be because NSC has higher number of states to handle.......

Out of various points .....one major point is that people from retrogressed countries will have not major reason to celebrate with these movements.

Now....All eyes are on March bulletin ...All the best to everyone !!! May all positive speculations turn true!!!

I am from retrogressed country but i am now current with PD EB1-OR NOV 2003 . I hope they get back to me with my case!!!!