good luck to you all

thankful

Registered Users (C)
All,

After more than five years of particpation here (and over 3,000 messages to my credit), I have decided to withdraw from this forum, effective today. Many factors contributed to this move. First, as the old cliche goes, all good things must come to an end. Five years are a long time. I have seen several generations of forum particpants come and go. I do not want to be the old timer here anymore. :D

Second and more seriously, I am transitioning into a new government position where I will hopefully play a role in the formulation and possibly reform of this country's immigration policies. With this new job, posting messages herein could raise ethical questions. Out of an abundance of caution, I have reluctantly concluded that my continued particpation in this forum is not ethically possible.

I depart here with a heavy heart. I have had an amazing experience interacting with you here - you are truly a remarkable group of people who are forging brave new lives in a foreign land. To quote our current President, you are the "risk-takers, the doers, the makers of things..." You have been great teachers as well as friends. I will miss each of you. This country offers incredibly generous opportunities to immigrants who are willing to work hard. I know that many of you (and your children and grand children) will gon on do great things and be a huge credit to the U.S. Asylum Program.

I wish you all the best in the future.

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Thankful,

Thanks for all your contribution on this forum. You will surely be missed.

I wish you best of luck in moving forward in your career.

Good Luck and God Bless

Dear thankful,

It is pain when someone is leaving the home but it is part of life. Good luck from bottom of my heart and please do visit us once in a while. Thank you for your great help.

Thankful,
I believe we will all miss you but there comes a time when one has to know when to call it quits. I wish you all the best.

We will surely miss you, especially in the discussion which needs a authenticate advise.
Good Luck with the career you are going to start.
Hope your postings and advice in this forum remains as it is, and will be a good tool to remember you.
Thanks again for all your invaluable advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

After more than five years of particpation here (and over 3,000 messages to my credit), I have decided to withdraw from this forum, effective today. Many factors contributed to this move. First, as the old cliche goes, all good things must come to an end. Five years are a long time. I have seen several generations of forum particpants come and go. I do not want to be the old timer here anymore. :D

Second and more seriously, I am transitioning into a new government position where I will hopefully play a role in the formulation and possibly reform of this country's immigration policies. With this new job, posting messages herein could raise ethical questions. Out of an abundance of caution, I have reluctantly concluded that my continued particpation in this forum is not ethically possible.

I depart here with a heavy heart. I have had an amazing experience interacting with you here - you are truly a remarkable group of people who are forging brave new lives in a foreign land. To quote our current President, you are the "risk-takers, the doers, the makers of things..." You have been great teachers as well as friends. I will miss each of you. This country offers incredibly generous opportunities to immigrants who are willing to work hard. I know that many of you (and your children and grand children) will gon on do great things and be a huge credit to the U.S. Asylum Program.

I wish you all the best in the future.

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK.

Dear Thankful:

See you in Paradise. Maybe we still need to apply Asylum in another world.

Thank you for your support all these years.

Thankful,

Your advises on all the stages in this process were always very important for me, thank you for all your help, wish you the best.

o tankfull
yo help me with this before u packup hold on
What does that mean ...................

i ND 07/28/09
Approvel notisent email on 08/28/09
now i got this on 09/04/09 ......
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
what does that mean Plz help
Thanks

Good luck with your future endeavors good sir. You've definitely "rescued" a number of forum members' lives and souls.

best of luck in your career! we miss you big time. i just received my (EAD) approval today!

Congratulations. And I just canceled my Air tickets today. I was hoping to get to meet my mother and brother after 5 years but that wasn't meant to be ( because of my father's inadmissibility bar ). God knows when his I-485 will be approved.