Good Bye, from Cody2

cody2

Registered Users (C)
Dear Mates:

I consider all people in forum are brothers & sisters. I thank all of you's support in the previous years. I will remember all your help all my life.

But I got very bad insulting from a friend of us in this forum. It is out of my expectation. It is too much. I do not want to fight.

I will close all my entering into this forum from today, though I hoped to share my experiences with newcomers.

Good Luck everybody.

See you guys while we are applying citizenship.

Hi Cody2,

I am sorry to hear that somebody on this forum hurt you so much that you have decided not to join us anymore. I respect your decision, but I hope you reconsider it. It's not worth "giving up" just becuase somebody insulted you. Don't make that person happy by making him/her feel as if he/she won. Just stay and ignore his/her posts! Anyway, whatever you decide it's up to you! And if you decide this is your last time on this forum. I wish you good luck whereever you are!

Take care

cody2 said:
Dear Mates:

I consider all people in forum are brothers & sisters. I thank all of you's support in the previous years. I will remember all your help all my life.

But I got very bad insulting from a friend of us in this forum. It is out of my expectation. It is too much. I do not want to fight.

I will close all my entering into this forum from today, though I hoped to share my experiences with newcomers.

Good Luck everybody.

Maybe you should try being a moderator. I get harrassed, emailed & private messaged with threats, bad words about my family including my mother. You should chill. Do not care what people say. Life is short.

wantmygcnow said:
Maybe you should try being a moderator. I get harrassed, emailed & private messaged with threats, bad words about my family including my mother. You should chill. Do not care what people say. Life is short.

i agree. We have seen so many as....oles in this forum. Ignoring is a worst punishment.

Hi Cody
I do not think you should give up so easy did you give up hope b4 getting your GC no so why giving up here.I have learned so much from here read so many stories cried and laughed sometimes but most importantly i understood that i was not lonely or alone ASYLEE by myself in this country.

cody2 said:
Dear Mates:

Good Luck everybody.

Cody: I dont know what happened, but I would ask you to reconsider. Don't give power to that person by walking away. You can contribute and help others by staying and sharing.

Regards

Floyd

wantmygcnow said:

oops! this is little surprising to me...