Going to Border for TN1

is there any preferred method between or its the same

- Entering from US side to the border as I am in the US
-Flying in to Canada from US and then going to the border

Thanks.

No preference, realize that if you drive, you must leave US through CDn customs, go around, and come back into US to get TN processed.

I was told at the border second time while going for TN1 that we don't get any 60 days to leave the country and only students (F1) get it. can someone please share the link from USCIS which shows this ruling.

Google it.
https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-rel...ased-immigrant-and-nonimmigrant-visa-programs

• Establish two grace periods of up to 10 days for individuals in the E-1, E-2, E-3, L-1, and TN nonimmigrant classifications to provide a reasonable amount of time for these individuals to prepare to begin employment in the country and to depart the United States or take other actions to extend, change, or otherwise maintain lawful status.
  • Establish a grace period of up to 60 consecutive days during each authorized validity period for certain high-skilled nonimmigrant workers when their employment ends before the end of their authorized validity period, so they may more readily pursue new employment and an extension of their nonimmigrant status.

clarification....60 days or your I-94 expiry date, which ever is sooner. lots of lawyers websites explain it in detail