Given Up!!!

waitingforaos

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys/Gals,
   I have given up the hope to ever get approved. My PD \'98
RD July 17 \'01, FP NOv \'01
Everybody with PD and FP latter then mine are getting approved. I am very frustrated. BTW my AVM mesage has still not chnaged and still sayd
\'FP received, pending review\'

I wish you get approved soon. Have you spoken to an IIO to find out if your case is with an officer?

There are many approvals on this board for whom the AVM did not change - so don\'t worry. Speak to an IIO and make sure that your FP are good. All the best!

thanks Vidongre

Actuallt I did speak to an IIO in feb, she said that the FP look ok. I donot want to call again and again as I have heard that it just slows down the process

you are not along, nobody with RD 07/01/2001 to RD 07/12/2001 approved yet

Keep your hopes alive

Not as bad as someone in Apr/ May/ Jun waiting to get approved while people with RD in late July 2001 are getting approved. Don\'t lose heart, the day will come soon when you would hear the magic words. Neither you nor the people who got approved earlier have control over the situation. Just hang in there and start planning on what you want to do after getting the GC :) AND don\'t let INS override the smile on your face. Good luck.
-another waiter

Hey take it easy...There are people you have waited longer then you

I am one of them...I have PD in Feb 98, RD June 2001 and ND Aug 2001, did FP in March 2002....and still smiling...Not getting a GC is not like the end of world....so smile and keep the stress away...and stay young....

It is very dark before the dawn. Since you feel the darkness now - you are close to approval.

Guys, don\'t ever loose perspective. GC is not the one and only thing good in life. GC is just a mea

....that is the only thing that matters.

to bangalore baba....

and what if you are not able to stay with your family because of the f****** job.....what if you have to stay separately from your wife because you need to keep your job in order to keep your GC alive.....

I think some one should sue the f****** a** out of INS.....it\'s high time....