Ginnu/Real canadian/other immi gurus pls advise

hello_me123

Registered Users (C)
Hi

First of all i don't know how to put up the signature with all the details. Let me explain. I am EB2 in CSC with apply date march 2004 concurrent(don't know the priority date). I had the medical RFE for 485 and sent it a week back. I know by the tracking # that, they have recieved the RFE, but no update in status.

Please tell me, what should be my plan of actions...do i need to send it again. In fact today i tried calling the 800 # and was advised to stay calm for 60 days...is there any other way??

Appreciate any advise

hello_me123 said:
Hi

First of all i don't know how to put up the signature with all the details. Let me explain. I am EB2 in CSC with apply date march 2004 concurrent(don't know the priority date). I had the medical RFE for 485 and sent it a week back. I know by the tracking # that, they have recieved the RFE, but no update in status.
-------wait
Please tell me, what should be my plan of actions...do i need to send it again. In fact today i tried calling the 800 # and was advised to stay calm for 60 days...is there any other way??
--------wait
Appreciate any advise