Getting ready to land as PR

egragjevi

Registered Users (C)
I will be landing as PR next few weeks. I have found this blog very informative and helpful. Thanks to all replying and keeping this blog alive.
I have couple of questions about landing process.
Does customs charge tax for personal items such as computers, cars, furniture ect....? I read about a list of goods to follow. What is the time frame you have to bring that stuff into canada?
Thanks,

Anyone that knows this please reply or if you know the phone number of the canadian customs (windsor or sarnia or anywhere else) please reply to this post.
Thank you

I will be landing as PR next few weeks. I have found this blog very informative and helpful. Thanks to all replying and keeping this blog alive.
I have couple of questions about landing process.
Does customs charge tax for personal items such as computers, cars, furniture ect....? I read about a list of goods to follow. What is the time frame you have to bring that stuff into canada?
Thanks,

How many month are you looking for? I move after around 11 months with all goods to follow include Car and had no problem.

landing docs help

hi all

we just received our stamped passports from canadian consulate. we have till mid september to land. along with passport they have sent the COPR forms. Is that all you get from consulate?

I thought you also get the B4 and B4A forms from them. is that not true?

pls let me know if i am supposed to receive these forms from them or do I get it from their website?

also what others docs to carry? I don't mind if you direct me to the correct thread here. i tried to read as much as i could but there is a lot to read.

thanks
dhm2002