Get a Philippines Passport or NOT?

BZWIFE

Let's name my friend 'Kelli' ;)

She's a natural born in the Philippines. Her Dad is American and her Mom is a Filipina. She travels back and forth to US and Philippines using her American Passport. Her parents pay Dues for her ACR yearly [somehwat like a Green Card, I think]. The last time she left the Philippines [going to US] she had to get rid of her ACR card because she was told by the PI Consulate that they are issuing new cards. That was 6 years ago. She went back to the Philippines in 2009 with her US Passport. Not to mention she had to purchase a return ticket just to get on the plane. Philippines Rule as the Airline told her. Anyhow, she never went back to PI Consulate to get an extention. It's almost two years now and she is very worried that she can get arrested and deported at anytime, even if she offers to pay the penalties of staying more than 21 days.

My FIRST question is... can she just get a PI Passport since she is a natural born in the Philippines. She grew up the PI. She went to school in PI and graduated college in PI. Are those enough proof where she willbe able to get a PI Passport?

My SECOND question is... IF she gets a PI Passport. Are they going to charge her for the leghth of stay in PI? Or can she JUST NOT mention about the US Citizenship since she will be presenting her records issued in the Philippines with no indication of her citizenship; like Birth Certificate, School Records, Baptismal.. etc.

My THIRD question is... what is the chance that she can get deported? or do you think they will give her a chance and let her pay the dues since SHE IS a natural born in PI? Will they consider that?

We just need guidance and advice on what IS BEST to do without going to jail or deported.