Georgia SESA Tracker

techy76,

I guess GA SESA processing the cases which is filed on mid of July. With in 2 or 3 weeks of time they might start working on August cases. One of friend case is august 1 st week. Still waiting....

Applied

Hi Folks:

Please add me to this group. My RIR Application was sent on 1st October 2003 to GA SESA and GA SESA received it on 6th October 2003 (as per USPS return receipt).

Job Title: Sr Programmer Analyst
Skills: VFP, TSQL, Retail Application, Electronic Payment App
SESA RD: 10/06/2003

Any idea when it will be forwarded to ATL DOL?

Thanks

Hi MFH,

Welcome!

As per my experience, your case might get forwarded to Atlanta Regional DOL in about 2 months. Best of Luck!

MFH,

There is no AVM system for GA SESA, where you can call and find out the status of state process. Only your employer or attorney can call Georgia Labor Department (Permanent Labor) and find out the status.

The numbers are,

(404) 656-3163
(404) 656-3039 FAX

Hope this helps

Georgia DOL.

My case was filed with Georgia DOL.
I was told that my file will be hold at state office
and will not be forwarded to Regional.
Insted some officers from regional will come and cerify few cases
at state office itself.

Is it common practice?
What does it means?

GreenMD2003,

I was told by one of friend that his case is also getting processed in Florida state SESA on behalf of ATL regional DOL. I guess, ATL DOL is trying clear the cases soon. They also work on weekends. So don't worry about your case.

just called up GA SESA office, the person over there says they are still working on July cases and not september as stated by the website.

just confused because I am in august list.

looks like this thread is quite for sometime, I would appreciate any info if any august approvals have happened at all.

did you call GA SESA office to get the information or How do you know they are processing September.

I called them up couple of weeks back and they said they were processing august 2nd.

ATL SESA office received it on August 22nd 2003.

my case has been forwarded to ATL DOL on 11/07/2003.

now have a long wait in the US DOL ............... hope that it will move fast.

yadress might be correct because process dates are not updated all state SESA under Atlanta Regional DOL.

My case was filed with Georgia DOL.
It got approved by State, wating on regional approval.
But I was told that my file will be hold at state office
and will not be forwarded to Regional.
Insted some officers from regional will come and cerify few cases
at state office itself.Is it common practice?What does it mean?

Will it be done faster or slower?

Any advantages or disadvantages of the same?

Please let me know I am concerned.