General Q regarding 485 Processing

whereis_GC

Registered Users (C)
I have filed for 485 on July 10th 2003. My Labor is a substitute labor with a priority date of Jan 2001. When I see the 485 processing dates for Vermont it is showing June 19th 2003. Can I expect that my 485 to be porcessed in the near future since it is only a few days between Jun 19th and July 10th or would there be some other parameters by which the Processing of the case is determined. In the current picture where does Priority date fit in. I would appreciate if someone would clarify this. Thanks for the help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

whereis_GC said:
I have filed for 485 on July 10th 2003. My Labor is a substitute labor with a priority date of Jan 2001. When I see the 485 processing dates for Vermont it is showing June 19th 2003. Can I expect that my 485 to be porcessed in the near future since it is only a few days between Jun 19th and July 10th or would there be some other parameters by which the Processing of the case is determined. In the current picture where does Priority date fit in. I would appreciate if someone would clarify this. Thanks for the help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
You should be there in the top of the queue as ur PD is current. Good Luck.