GC stamping in Arlington Center, VA

subrasesh

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My wife's I-485 was approved 10 days back but I still couldn't get an Infopass appointment. My zip code is 20191. After providing the zip code and selecting the option "You wish to speak to an Immigration Officer", I always see a message "No appointments are available at this time for your area". Can we go there without appointment for Green Crad stamping or should we wait for an appointment ?

Gurus - Please advise.

You need to try late in the evening..!! Like between 6.30 PM and 7.30 PM.

I and my friend has the same problem throughout the day.. But I could get it around 7.00 PM for Arlington office.

Good luck..

subrasesh said:
Hi

My wife's I-485 was approved 10 days back but I still couldn't get an Infopass appointment. My zip code is 20191. After providing the zip code and selecting the option "You wish to speak to an Immigration Officer", I always see a message "No appointments are available at this time for your area". Can we go there without appointment for Green Crad stamping or should we wait for an appointment ?

Gurus - Please advise.

I got my PP stamped on 11/10/2004 with Infopass.
You need to keep trying for the appointment. Ealrier I got an appointment for 16th Nov and then I was just checking out then suddenly got it for an earlier date on 10th Nov. So keep trying.

fedupofwaiting,

Please post your experience at Arlington, describing things like what are the documents you have taken, what did they ask for etc.. Thanks'

You have to get InfoPass appointment first. They don't allow walk-in at all. You can't even enter the building without appointment.
Just keep trying until you are able to get appointment.