2) I-485
3) G-325A for both of us
4) I-765
5) I-693
6) I-864
7) W2 and tax return for 2008
8) Letter from my current employer
9) Copy of marriage certificate
10) Copy of my naturalization certificate ( I got my citizenship based on 5 year GC )
11) Copy of my wife's translated Birth Certificate
12) Copy of my wife's I-94
13) Photocopy of my wife's J-1 visa
14) 6 Passport pictures for my wife , 2 passport pictures for my self
15) Total of $1365 for fees ( $355 for I-130 and $1010 for I-485)

We were actually planning to file everything 5 6 months ago but because of some problems , we could not. Now, we are ready to file again. So , here are the 2 things , I wonder

1) My wife already had the medical test in October, the doctor gave us the envelope. Should we visit the doctor again because it is around 6 months ago or it should be still valid ? ( FOR I -693)

2) Total fees should be $1365 right ? ( $355 for I-130 and $1010 for I-485)

When I checked INS website, they also ask for $340 for , I-765 ? Should we add $340 to $1365 ?

Thanks.

no additional fees for I 765 if filed with I 485.

I 693 should not be older than 1 year at the time of interview.

The I-693 is valid for one year.

With your wife's birth certificate make sure who ever translated signs that it is translated to the best of the ability and that they know both (what ever language) and English. Send a copy of that and also send a copy of the actual certified or original birth certificate if you have it.

Include a copy of your wife's passport information page.

Also, if you would like to receive an email or text message on when the application is accepted by the lockbox in Chicago include G-1145. I used it and I got an email in about a week with my receipt numbers. If you use or don't use it you still receive an official receipt notice in the mail.

dhlunar , I have a question if you do not mind. How long it took for your wife to receive working permit?Thanks