GC Holder Travel

niwdoer

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I got my greencard already. Due to my job requirement, I have to frequently travel all over the world.

Somehow, since the first time I used my AP, I got checked by custom everytime that I enter US. I didn't pay attention to this since I thought I have AP and that's the issue.

Now, after I have GC, I found more problems. They still check me each time and they even wrote "Out for 10 days" on my passport right below the admission stamp of my enter stamp. I don't really know what's going on and why they do that to me. Any clue?

Thanks,

the customer service check my baggage very carefully.

Due to my job issue, I still have to travel frequently during the next year. I will come back to US at least once a month. Is there anyway I can protect my greencard?

Thanks

If I come back at least once every month, I think it does not trigger the 1 year absence. Am I right on this one?

Thanks

thanks a lot.

I start to worry about it as I have to go on a business trip next week again. What's the chance I will de denied of admission?

Thanks

thanks a lot.

Perhaps I should state my case more clearer so that all of you can help me to analyze it.

I got my AP since June and received my card 2 weeks ago. Before AP, I have stayed within US for 6 years without much travelling. I used visas to travel abroad, probably 1-2 months a year. Since I got my AP, I start to travel. During the last 5 months, I travel 4 times, each time around 10 days.

Now, I have opened my own company in US but needs to travel aboard frequently. Likely, I will leave US around 3 weeks and come back for 1 week each month. I think this will create much trouble for me. I am apploying for re-entry permit. However, my question is that whether my immediately travel, leaving next Monday and will stay out there for around 1 month will cause any trouble?

Thank you so much