GC forms with capital letters

redspace

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is any form (such as I-130, I485, I-864 or G-325A) that needs to fill with all captical letters? I remember there is at least a form has such requirement, but I cannot find which form, even read the instruction. Anyone knows that?

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks, Can I staple the form together that has several pages?

If you have to put multiple pages/forms together - use paper clips and not staples. When it arrives at USCIS, they will want to separate the forms anyway, so the staples will just get in the way and might tear some of the pages.

It's always a good practice to fill out forms in CAPS. This way it's more clear and visible for the reader thats all. There is no hard and fast rule to it unless specified somewhere in the form.

It also depends if you're writing or filling out the forms electronically. The main reason forms ask for caps is that there is less ambiguity for certain letters. This is much less of an issue with typed fonts. As long as things are clearly legible there should be no problem.

Nevertheless, even though i filled everything electronically, where space permitted i used caps. If something wouldn't fit, changed it to sentence case (ALL CAPS TAKES UP A LOT OF EXTRA SPACE YOU KNOW ;)).