GC Approved!!!

p235

Registered Users (C)
Finally!!!

It has been more than 12 years that I came into this country and more than 4 1/2 years since I applied my 485.
Initially I was stuck in the name check process for almost 3years and suddenly on one fine day over the weekend, I received the welcome notice in the mail although the online case status remained the same.

I used to be a frequent visitor to this forum, but recently I stopped looking at any forum as I was very disappointed and got tired of the wait
So my advice to all the folks who are waiting is...just take it easy and one day you will get it.

Thank you all for your support

Many Congratulations P235, you got the Green Signal now.

I guess you are right if you stop waiting for your green card it does actually come and if you wait for it, then it just drive you nuts and nothing happens. It happens the same way with my case where I got my 485 application approved before actual processing time because I wasnt really expecting for it to e done atleaast another year or two and so stopped even checking anything, but as soon as my GC got approved we got impatient why my husband's GC not getting approved as we both are on the same application and the result of being impatient or maybe waiting for it to be done really makes us feel as the process came to a dead stop or something.