GC Approved..

Congrats

Let me be the first one to congratulate.

Friends,

Glad to share , just got Card Production ordered email..(3:00 pm est),
No letter ,no fax to anyone..in my case "Whatever Has Happened Is Justice"

(StillAlive.. can you please update under "How many more to go....")

Thank you everyone

By God's grace my GC journey is over. Got emails for me and my wife stating that card production has been ordered for our I-485 applications.

This forum has been a valuable source of information for me.
I wish each and everyone of you to hang in there and don't give up. Your approval is just around the corner.

Thanks again.
avi_gc

Congrats avi_gc. I just hope approvals would keep pouring in the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
PermUser.

congrats avi_gc

congrats avi_gc, enjoy the day and rest of week. very happy for ur approval.

good to your approval, i am hoping for my approval in next couple months (if am really forunaten enough).

Story

Can you share your experience...did you talk to TSC I/0, any infopass appointments, any expedite request....anything special that you did...

Shakti

I was actually not too hopeful of getting 485 approved. I was just hoping that my EAD renewal gets approved.

I filed my EAD at VSC in Mid April that got transferred to TSC around May 22nd..

In between I got my AP approved from VSC and also got fingerprinting done in the first week of May.

Then I got a weird email of "Document mailed to address on file" on my 485 in the 2nd week of May. I got really worried and called TSC to find out what it was. They were not able to provide any information but said not to worry too much about it.

I didn't do much for the next few weeks just waiting for the EAD to get approved.

Then around July 16th a colleague of mine with exact same dates and case history got his application approved.
since then I got really concerned about my application and called the TSC IO almost every day. Each time they gave me different information saying that background checks are pending, no visa numbers, case assigned to officer, supervisor and what not.
I also opened by SR on my EAD and 485. Haven't heard back yet.

I finally contacted the local congressman's office on July 30th and gave them my case history. The liaison promised to look into the case.

I also took an infopass appointment on August 1st and the DO emailed an expedite EAD request to TSC. He also confirmed that all the checks are clear on my 485 case.

I faxed and mailed an expedite EAD request to TSC on Aug 6th.

Today morning I received an email from the congressman's office that my case is with a supervisor and I should hear shortly..

Checked my email around 1:30 and there it was.... the approval emails:)

I just wanted to write all this so that everyone waiting knows that there is light at the end of the tunnel.Just do all the best you can and leave the outcome on God...

Never loose hope...and best of luck

thanks
avi_gc

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom!

I was actually not too hopeful of getting 485 approved. I was just hoping that my EAD renewal gets approved.

I filed my EAD at VSC in Mid April that got transferred to TSC around May 22nd..

In between I got my AP approved from VSC and also got fingerprinting done in the first week of May.

Then I got a weird email of "Document mailed to address on file" on my 485 in the 2nd week of May. I got really worried and called TSC to find out what it was. They were not able to provide any information but said not to worry too much about it.

I didn't do much for the next few weeks just waiting for the EAD to get approved.

Then around July 16th a colleague of mine with exact same dates and case history got his application approved.
since then I got really concerned about my application and called the TSC IO almost every day. Each time they gave me different information saying that background checks are pending, no visa numbers, case assigned to officer, supervisor and what not.

I finally contacted the local congressman's office on July 30th and gave them my case history. The liaison promised to look into the case.

I also took an infopass appointment on August 1st and the DO emailed an expedite EAD request to TSC. He also confirmed that all the checks are clear on my 485 case.

Today morning I received an email from the congressman's office that my case is with a supervisor and I should hear shortly..

I just wanted to write all this so that everyone waiting knows that there is light at the end of the tunnel.Just do all the best you can and leave the outcome on God...

thanks
avi_gc

thanks
avi_gc

"I faxed and mailed an expedite EAD request to TSC on Aug 6th."

avi_gc,

Can you please share the fax number for TSC ?

Thanks & Regards,
PermUser.

CONGRATS avi_gc and GCAATUR !!!

thanks for posting your approvals.

avi_gc, I have sent a private message, can you please check ?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator: