Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhat useful

• not useful at all

• Total voters

sbctsublc

Registered Users (C)
Reached Office around 8:30 AM. Was called for interview around 10:30 AM. Officer was a Chinese woman. Represented by local lawyer hired by me just for interview appearance.
Took Oath and had seats
Asked following questions:-

• Verified I-94, EADs, Advance Parole, Driver License, SSN Card and gave back DL and SSN only.
• Verified passports.
• When was your last entry into US before using Parole?
• How long did you work for the company that I was working before the GC sponsor? What was your job title with that company?
• Asked for Original Degree certificates (This was not specifically mentioned in interview letter. But luckily taken.)
• Asked the company names, employment dates and job titles with each company since GC sponsoring company.
• Why did you move/switch jobs so many times?
• Verified current employment verification letters, recent paychecks, W2 and tax returns for three years.
• Asked both of us if we had prior marriages or this was the first.
• Updated current address and home phone number.
• Asked if ever arrested by police, refused entry by immigration, involved in terrorist activities, produced fraudulent documents, ever received money, welfare from the government.
Asked the last entry date before Parole and if ever arrested by police, refused entry by immigration, involved in terrorist activities, produced fraudulent documents to spouse.
Officer went through almost each and every page of our applications in file.

History of Green card

• Applied for I-140 with substituted labour, receipt Date - Jan 14th 2003
• Applied for I-485, I-131(Parole), I-765 (EAD) receipt and Notice Date – Feb 27th 2003
• 140 approved on September 27th 2003
• Switched first job in December 2003, 9 months into 485 filing. Never sent AC21 letters.
• Renewed EAD twice. Did finger printing twice
• File got transferred to local office on July 14th 2004
• Received interview letter on June 15th 2005, scheduled interview date was June 29th 2005 9AM.
• Got approved and stamping on June 29th 2005.
• I-485 application number EAC03131*****

I have attached the back of my interview letter.

Congrats!

Congratulations! and thank you for posting the back of your interview letter. Between the TD (7/4/04) and the date of interview letter (6/15/29), did you have any other letters/communication from the Hartford office? 14 days seems like an awefully short notice. What if someone is travelling abroad and such a short notice interview letter arrives?
Thanks.

Yes it was very short. I had to get employment verification letters from all 4 employers. All my employers were very prompt and co-operative