GC Application

Miss_chang

Registered Users (C)
Hello, One of my friends has had his GC application pending for almost 5 years and he's really starting to get fed up. What should he do? He's already made several phone calls to USCIS. Please help someone (He lives in Berkeley, CA).

Hello, One of my friends has had his GC application pending for almost 5 years and he's really starting to get fed up. What should he do? He's already made several phone calls to USCIS. Please help someone (He lives in Berkeley, CA).

You have provided too little detail to get any useful response. Please try it again but with more details.

Your friend should hire a lawyer who is an expert in Write of Mandamus lawsuits. Your friend should file a lawsuit. Make sure he hires a good lawyer who has a good history of winning write of mandamus lawsuits.

let your friend go see his/her local congressman and the office will find out why his/her application is been on hold for more than 5 years.(hopefully not due to the inadmissibilty thing).The conressional office will get a detail report in less than 2 days.